Women Owned Small Business certified by the Small Business Administration (SBA)
- New facility in Salisbury Maryland is outfitted to perform automated wire handling including wire marking, cutting, stripping and termination.
- Manufacture new and custom interconnection products to engineering drawings and/or specifications.
- Specialize in cable harnesses and wiring systems for flight and ground support vehicles (Military/Commercial), transportation and telecommunication.
- Our products are 100% inspected and tested using appropriate in-process and final inspection methods.
- Competitive rates.
- Outstanding Customer Service and support through the entire inquiry and development stages.
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D Certified.
Flexible Solutions for Your Interconnection Needs
At MiSi we understand how important on-time deliveries of our defect-free products are to your success. Our customers are our strategic partners and your success is our highest priority. In today’s fast-paced market, MiSi is able to effectively support your changing requirements in a rapid-response format without sacrificing quality, configuration control, or traceability.
On-Time - Quality Delivery
MiSi has been growing steadily as a result of stellar quality, efficient manufacturing and solid management teamwork. MiSi has a 100% capture rate for follow-on business due to the performance metrics that matter most to you: On-time, On-budget, Defect-free.
MiSi is a small business with a big vision. Our team is positioned to provide rapid turnaround for your build to print proposals, or build-to-spec requirements. Our rapid prototyping capabilities can be used to support engineering development, prototyping, modifications, and LRIP requirements for:
- Branched Wiring Harness for Air, Land, or Sea
- RF Cable Assemblies (Coax, Triax, Semi-rigid)
- Cable Assemblies for Rugged Environments
Whether it’s a small quantity or a large quantity, we are devoting our resources to provide our customers with superior manufacturing services.
We understand the importance of the supply chain and we maintain a strong relationship with our suppliers. These relationships have proved to be beneficial enabling us to perform promptly and efficiently to maintain on-time schedules.
We adhere to all ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D standards and requirements that ensure the integrity and quality of all of our products and services. As raw material arrives at our dock it is scanned into our ERP system, identified, inspected, assigned a lot number, and inventoried. Material traceability is a critical factor ensuring the integrity of our products.